Responsibilities:• Full lifecycle implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
• You will lead through all phases of the project: starting with the requirements analysis and solution conception to project implementation and user training
• Document and communicate issues to project management
• Present and demonstrate business solutions to potential customers
• Work with customers and development consultants to document business and technical processes, requirements for custom development needs
• Assist customers with application updates and upgrades
• Provide ongoing support to customers including following up on tickets with appropriate urgency
• Participation in the pre-sales process for customer discussions and product capabilities demonstrations
Qualifications:• 4+ years of experience in the fields of finance, logistics or production, specialization in one of the above directions
• Minimum of 3 years of ERP implementation experience
• In-depth technical knowledge and skills related to Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• You have a deep understanding of operational processes in the areas of CRM, sales, service and marketing. You also have a high level of commitment combined with analytical and conceptual skills
• Limited travel to customer sites is expected
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as fluency in English. However we have an office in Switzerland so if you know German, that would be a huge plus!
We offer you:• A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries
• Best and friendly team environment – We do care about our people!
• On- and off-the-job training according to personal potential and company needs;
• Challenging assignments and career development opportunities
• Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office:
• Medical Care including;
• Team Buildings and Company Events.